Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Onashamsakal!

Onam kerala

Wishing all the members of our Kerala Kitchen a wonderful Onam with your loved ones.
For Onam recipes contributed by our members check out our archives of event roundups
Also a note to let you all know that we are looking for hosts to The Kerala Kitchen on your blogs or to contribute guest posts. Please email me at magpiemails AT gmail DOT com if you would like to host the event, or be featured as a guest blogger here with a Kerala specific recipe guest post.

1 comment:

Remya said...

I'd love to help host/contribute my recipes. But seeing that all I have ever done is sending some of my recipes for some round ups on other blogs,n have never hosted anything myself or even written a guest post, I would need a lot of hand-holding at first. :)